The Hostel will be open for Groups in 2024
Enjoy a Warm Irish Welcome
Come stay with us, the Neylon family in Corofin village in the heart of the Burren. Accommodation includes double, twin, family and dormitory rooms. We have a newly refurbished sitting room area where you can curl up by the open fire after a long days adventure.
A fully equipped kitchen is available for use by the guests and hostel guests can enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate with breads, preserves and butter as a self-catering option in the mornings.
This is budget accommodation at its best! Corofin Hostel offers excellent self catering facilities including:
- Constant hot water in a large commercial kitchen
- Launderette and drying facilities
- Central heating and free hot showers
- A comfortable dining room, lounge and TV room
- A common room (accommodates 30) and a games room
Please contact us for Group Rates.