Stay with us, the Neylon family in Corofin village in the heart of the Burren and enjoy a warm Irish welcome. Accommodation includes double, twin, family and dormitory rooms. We have a newly refurbished sitting room area where you can curl up by the open fire after a long days adventure. A fully equipped kitchen is available for use by the guests and hostel guests can enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate with breads, preserves and butter as a self-catering option in the mornings.
This is budget accommodation at its best! Corofin Hostel offers excellent self catering facilities including:
- Constant hot water in a large commercial kitchen
- Launderette and drying facilities
- Central heating and free hot showers
- A comfortable dining room, lounge and TV room
- A common room (accommodates 30) and a games room
- Sheltered family-run site near Burren National Park, Cliffs of Moher and 7 fishing lakes.
- Maps and advice on best walking and cycling routes.
- Free bus service to walking trails in National Park every hour.
- Free WiFi
See more in What to do
Open from April 27th to early Sept 1st.
Single Room €30
Twin Room €50
Room for 4 €80
Family room for 4 (2 adults, 2 children) €80
Family Room for 5 or 6 (2 adults and 3 or 4 children) €100 per night
We also offer group rates. Please contact us for more information.