Corofin Caravan and Camping Park is a sheltered family-run business offering the nearest camping to the Burren National Park, we are uniquely situated in the village centre behind our family run hostel.
When you stay at Corofin Camping you can forget about your car as all the village facilities are on your doorstep. Traditional pubs and restaurants. Supermarkets are open from 8am until 9pm, a pharmacy, a medical centre and a library with internet access.
The camping facilities include:
- Free hot showers 24/7
- A large camper’s kitchen with free gas and free electricity & fridge/freezer for ice packs
- Laundry facilities,
- Games room with TV, pool, basketball and table tennis
We have electric hook ups and picnic tables. If the weather is cold the option to dine indoors is also available.
Our camper’s kitchen has large detailed maps of the area and plenty of free walking maps. We are always available to advise on walking routes and can plan interesting trails to suit your needs.
Our site is exclusively for touring caravans and campervans as well as tents.
- Sheltered family-run site near Burren National Park, Cliffs of Moher and 7 fishing lakes.
- Maps and advice on best walking and cycling routes.
- Free bus service to walking trails in National Park every hour.
- Free WiFi
See more in What to do
Due to COVID-19 we are Closed until further Notice.
Pitch Rates 2020
Hiker/Cyclist P.P: 12 euro
Unit + 2 adults: 25 euro
Unit + 2 Adults = 2 children: 30 euro
Extra Charges Levied
Electric: 5 euro
Extra Adult: 5 euro
Extra child: 3 euro
XL Tent: 10 euro